The accepted conference papers will be published in the 2022/2 issue of the Acta Universitatis Sapientiae - Legal Studies, the peer-reviewed law journal of our university [ISSN 2286-0940 (online version), ISSN 2285-6293 (printed version), ISSN-L 2285-6293, indexed in HeinOnline, CEEOL and ERIH+]. Regarding formal requirements of the papers, see the information here.
The Organizing Committee shall review the proposed papers and confirm admission to the conference by the end of June 2022. We encourage established scholars but also Ph.D. students conducting their research on a topic related to the conference theme to participate.
For the presenters of accepted papers the organizers will provide full accommodation (hotel for two nights, respectively 6 and 7 October and meals) except travel expenses. Cluj-Napoca is the "capital" of the historical region Transylvania with an international airport.
For example, the following topics can be addressed:
- Guilds in East-Central Europe
- Legal History of Certain Companies in East-Central Europe (Historical and Legal Turning Points)
- Economic Crises and Companies in East-Central Europe
- Shareholder's Agreements in Historical Context
- Family Businesses in East-Central European Legal History
- Historical Insolvency Cases
- Managers' Liability in Historical Context
- Beginnings of Capital Markets in East-Central Europe
- Communist Nationalizations of Companies, Reprivatization
- June 19, 2022: Submission of abstracts (minimum 300, maximum 500 words), indicating the author's affiliation (submissions should be directed to Dr. Zsolt Fegyveresi, e-mail: email@example.com)
- By the end of June: Notification of authors about the acceptance of their paper proposals
- October 7, 2022: Conference in Cluj-Napoca
- November 1, 2022: Submission of final papers
- December 2022: Publication of the 2022/2 issue of Acta Universitatis Sapientiae. Legal Studies